AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Smog Technician, Automotive Technician
BOBBY'S PIT STOP
Bobby's Pit Stop is looking for a smog technician.
We are also looking for a automotive technician.
• Bobby's Pit Stop offer great pay and benefits.
• This is a full time position monday through friday 8am-5pm work schedule. No weekends.
• Experience preferred.
Please contact 'bobby' at 831-476-4476.
You can fax resumes to 831-476-8519,
Or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenhouse Manager's Assistant
Jacobs Farm- Del Cabo
The Greenhouse Manager's Assistant is responsible for assisting Greenhouse Manager with administrative and logistical tasks that support daily activities for multiple greenhouses in Watsonville.
Key responsibilities include:
• Inventory management of greenhouse production supplies and materials.
• Data entry.
• Shipping and receiving in conjunction with Cooler Tech.
• Small equipment and materials movement between greenhouses.
• Communication with greenhouse and farm staff.
Essential duties, responsibilities & functions:
* Managing crop production materials for greenhouse facilities including maintaining inventory logs, delivering materials and managing materials levels at all greenhouses
* Processing receipts of goods and reconciliation with accounts payable
* Communicating with greenhouse production supervisors on supply and materials needs
* Coordinating materials deliveries with vendors, greenhouse supervisors and staff
* Managing and organizing greenhouse materials inventories
* Maintaining daily harvest volume databases
* Keeping record of critical suppliers as directed
* Transporting injured workers to/from urgent care as needed
* Maintaining a clean and organized workspace and identifying and developing organizational tactics for increased productivity
* Assisting Greenhouse Manager with daily tasks as needed
• Candidate must be bilingual (Spanish/English).
• Have excellent communication skills and friendly demeanor.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
• Operate a forklift (training and safety certification to be provided, if necessary).
* Knowledge of/experience with agricultural materials and equipment
* Experience operating forklifts, tractors, delivery trucks, pallet jacks
*Knowledge of/experience with organic production practices and food safety regulations
*Experience working in greenhouses
© Copyright 2018 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Monterey jobs - Help Wanted and Employment services in Carmel,Carmel Valley,Marina,Monterey,Pacific Grove,Salinas,Seaside,Monterey County.